One of my favorite coins is Ark? Why? Because it is an "all-in-one blockchain solution", and besides this main feature we can also list: Fast, Decentralized, Scalable, Collaborative, Bridging and Open Source. Perhaps the last three are not so important, but for me the most important was FAST and SCALABLE, and these two features are the most important for today's development and usage.
The Ark team is moving fast with the launch of Mobile Wallets, the release includes wallets for Android and iOS operating systems. This main task had 4 subtasks:
- Initial Research & Developement
- Write new API wrapper
- UI/UX wireframe mockups
- Prototype testing/coding/final release
At the moment all the work is done and made public!
You can get the Android version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ark.wallet.mobile
The iOS version from here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ionic-view-test-ionic-apps/id1271789931?mt=8
As I saw at their announce the main features are:
- passphrase - very, very, very important to have a good passphrase!
- Generate a new passphrase
- Encrypt access to your profile with a custom 6 digit PIN (AES256+PBKDF2). - very nice encrypt
- Connects to both mainnet and devnet
- Option to add contacts and easily transact with them
- Wallet backup — input your selected PIN to decrypt your wallet and gain view of your private data.
- Change PIN — if you want to change your encryption/decryption PIN you can easily do so.
You can read more at the official blog release: https://blog.ark.io/mobile-ark-wallet-a-wallet-for-everyone-aeb712d88e24
At this time Ark has a value of ~7.2$
- Bittrex: 7.21$
- Binance: 7.23$