"Become a Millionaire" is a Competition organized by BYTECOIN, the contest has the main subject of creating a video to argue why you chose bytecoin, why you should invest in bytecoin, what do you think about bytecoin's future.
The original text is:
Hello Dear Community!
We are announcing the “Become a Millionaire” video competition. The lucky winner of which will receive 1,000,000 Bytecoin. Make a video on any of the following topics:
- Why Bytecoin is your choice?
- Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
- The future of Bytecoin
When you have finished your video please send it to email@example.com. All of the videos that are submitted and pass our screening will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please consult the rules listed below for more details:Rules and Conditions
When submitting a video please keep these in mind:
When submitting a video please put “Become a Millionaire” in the title of the email.
The videos submitted be no more than 5 minutes or less in length.
The main part should be in English but you can add a part in your local language if you would like.
You may select one topic to present or several to increase your chances of winning but we would like one video per topic.
Deadline for video sending - October 22. The results will be announced on October 30. The winner will be determined by the community-vote procedure and have 1,000,000 Bytecoins sent to their account. May the best video win!
So, let me give you some hints about this topics:
Why Bytecoin is your choice?
- Is the first implementation of the CryptoNote protocol launched in July 2012
- multisignature transactions
- payment gateway capable of receiving and sending thousands transactions simultaneously
- desktop GUI wallet
- blockchain-based assets
- smart contractacts
Why you should invest in Bytecoin?
- A good argument is that the development team is very good
- In the near future the value of BCN will increas
- The team respects roadmap deadlines and always updates the roadmap
- They are active on social media
The future of Bytecoin
As I said earlier, the development team is very good, so they did:
- Code refactoring
- Web wallet
- Native mobile wallet
- A set of new features
- Untraceable tokens
The team also did/want to do:
- List BCN on 3 largest exchanges
- New website
Now let me tell you what I do not like at BCN:
- Although they have a very good team of development, it seems to me that things are moving a little hard
- They have a huge circulating supply
- BCN transfers are made with weight, they are not as fast as other coins
So I hope we have provided you with enough information to participate in the contest or to consider the future Bytecoin team!