Ripple will be a part of the new service from DMM Bitcoin! What's this?
Well DMM Group is an japanese entertainment conglomerate, the operator of popular e-commerce website dmm.com.
How big is dmm.com? Well...it's big, from my research:
- dmm.com was founded in 1999 - a very long period
- services provided: Video on demand service, online shopping, e-books, online games, rental service, news, online English education service, 3D printing, mobile telephony, robots, PC software, solar panel service
- DMM.com Ltd.: JPY 49.6 billion (2014) - 1 JPY = 0.00886 USD (at this moment) so...434,582,091,487.51 USD
- DMM Group: JPY 81.6 billion (2014) - 1 JPY = 0.00886 USD (at this moment) so...718,365,454,858.76 USD
- NET income in 2014: 3.48 bilion
- Employees of DMM.com Ltd : 142
- Employees of DMM Group: 1186
- Has more than 27 milion members
So from the above data we can say that dmm.com is a giant among us.
So..this giant decided to implement a cryptocurrency exchange.
What cryptocurrencies will be implemented? Here is the list:
DMM Group did operate some small crypto trading called Tokyo Bitcoin Exchange Inc. and this platform was accepted by the Japanese Financial Services Agency. It was one of the 15 exchanges in Japan..but why it was? Well the platform was renamed to DMM Bitcoin and has suspended its service, until now!
We all know that Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash already have some big values. But what about NEM, Ripple and ETC?
- EthereumClassic (ETC)
As Wikipedia says:
The Ethereum platform has been forked into two versions: "Ethereum Classic" (ETC) and "Ethereum" (ETH). Prior to the fork, the token had been called Ethereum. After the fork, the new tokens kept the name Ethereum (ETH), and the old tokens were renamed Ethereum Classic (ETC). Ethereum Classic appeared as a result of disagreement with the Ethereum Foundation regarding The DAO Hard Fork. It united members of the Ethereum community who rejected the hard fork on philosophical grounds. Users that owned ETH before the DAO hard fork (block 1920000) owns an equal amount of ETC after the fork.
So..the answer is there, ETH will be a prior, so take care with ETC. I'm not telling you not to trade ETC, but there are other coins that deserve to be traded for your benefit.
Nowadays it's value is at 1.5$ coming from 0.2$ in just 1 month. At this moment I can't say if it's pumped so...I won't risk with this one.
It has a beautiful growth, after banks from Japan and South Korea did some tests with XRP. For now the value of XRP is at 2.8$ but soon it will be above 3$. I watched this currency and I can say it has one of the most constant growths and rarely dropped! If you had this coin from 0.2$, I believe that now you are very, very happy :-)
You can decide now where to invest, in my opinion the values of this coins will increase, maybe not fast, but as soon as possible in Q1.